Cyberwarfare has become a very real part of our business, our government, our technology and our culture. We’ve seen terms like hacking, cyber-security and DDoS explode into our popular vernacular and for good reason. Real cyber-attacks have increased exponentially in the past 12 months and the growing fear of them has gone off the charts. Still, many of us do not incorporate simple, best practices when it comes to things like creating passwords and engaging with social media.
Today’s Topics Include:
– failed to report the breach
– 57 M (drivers & riders) personal info compromised 600k drivers lic. compromised
– shared breach details with potential investor 2 weeks before going public
– paid $100k ‘Ransom’ & called it a bug bounty
– Single Bitcoin worth $10,000
– Bitcoin Gold- issued a cyber security advisory with 2 suspicious unknown files on Github download page
– Can artificial intelligence help catching hackers?
– How will artificial intelligence affect our lives
– Who is in the lead in developing artificial intelligence?
Quantum Computing Power
– Quantum computers could equip hackers with enough power to crack the strongest encryption
– Researchers could use quantum computers to develop stronger encryption techniques
– Will we see self driving cars on our roads soon?
– Are autonomous cars going to eliminate the accidents & deaths on the roads?